The Bottom Line
- Contains 3 powder particles to help you look great in any lighting
- Once you purchase the case, you can buy refills
- Can be applied numerous times without getting cakey
- Can be used alone or as a powder over regular foundation
- Contains moisturizing ingredients and SPF18
- Only available in 4 shades at this time
- Manufacturer - KohGenDo Co, Ltd
- Colors - Available in 4 shades
- Size - .32 oz
- Suggested Price - $12 (Case) and $46 (Powder and Sponge)
Guide Review - Review of KohGenDo Triple Lighting Foundation
When I was recently contacted by the CEO for KohGenDo's US operations, I was excited to hear that their products were all high definition based makeup. I have always been a fan of quick and easy makeup, and KohGenDo Triple Lighting Foundation is my new favorite. Even though I am sometimes leery of powder foundation, since I get dry spots on my skin, I absolutely fell in love with this powder foundation after the first application.
The powder has three different particles in it, so it will look good in any light. Normally if you apply your makeup in the bathroom it will tend to look a little different outside, but when I applied the Triple Lighting Foundation inside it still looked the same outside as well. I actually tried the powder foundation two different ways, by itself and then over foundation. Both ways looked phenomenal, natural, and made me high def ready. I also found that when I applied multiple applications of the powder foundation alone, that it did not get cakey and instead made my skin look even brighter and better.
The bonus to the Triple Lighting Foundation is the refillable compact. Instead of having to toss the entire thing and buy a new one, you can help the environment by keeping the case and buying a refill. Another bonus is the added moisturizing extracts and the SPF18 to help protect your skin from future sun damage. The bottom line is that if you love quick and easy makeup, yet you yearn for the benefit of high definition makeup, then KohGenDo's Triple Lighting Foundation is the only powder foundation you will need.