The Bottom Line
- The products are all-natural and organic, with no animal testing
- They offer a wide variety of formula and colors
- They give a 60-day, 100% money back guarantee
- The products are non-comedogenic, so they will not clog pores
- Low prices, making it affordable to everyone
- I had to use regular concealer under my eyes
- Manufacturer - Everyday Naturals
- Sample kit available for beginners or to match colors
- Offers a wide variety of natural face and body products
- Price - Varies from $1.00 to $75.00
Guide Review - Review of Everyday Minerals Mineral Makeup
I contacted Everyday Minerals and requested several samples of their top products. I had been to their website and had heard great reviews of their products, so I was dying to give them a try. The first thing I noticed when the products arrived was the size of the containers. I was ready to receive a normal sized container, but was surprised to find they were very large. It was really amazing to see the amount of foundation and blush you get for only $8.00 and $12.00.
The package also came with some eyeshadow colors and a flat top brush. Usually with mineral makeup you see either a blending brush or a kabuki brush, so I was very excited to give the flat top brush a whirl. The process of applying the Everyday Minerals was relatively the same as the other mineral makeup lines. The foundation went on very easily, without any major powder fall-out. It looked very natural on my skin, and did not settle into any fine lines. The blush color gave me a nice sun-kissed glow, and the eyeshadow gave my eyes just the right hint of color and shimmer. The flat top brush, I mentioned before, is now my new favorite brush to use with everything. The synthetic hairs used were phenomenal and gave the brush a very velvety feel.
All-in-all, I think Everyday Minerals is a definite must-have for any mineral makeup lover. If you are a "newbie" with mineral makeup, it's a definite starter-line for you as well. Also, I think the very wide selection of color is nice so ethnic skin and women of color can try the makeup line too. I think Everyday Minerals is an all around great line, and the fact that the prices as set so low make it easily available to everyone. It's refreshing to see an all-natural beauty line give consumers quality products while keeping the price points low.