The Bottom Line
- Natural ingredients
- No parabens, bismuth, talc, or fillers
- Gives a wide variety of foundation shades
- Offers a full line of products and colors
- Great price on full-sized products, as well as cheap prices for sample sizes
- I couldn't think of any
- Manufacturer - Alice Cosmetics Inc
- Foundation available in 2 economy sizes
- Full product line available, from blush to eyeshadow, mascara, foundation, and more
- Offers a wonderfully made Buff Palette for easier mixing
- Samples available at a low price
Guide Review - Review of Alice Cosmetics Mineral Makeup
Alice Cosmetics is a wonderful little start-up company, founded by Patricia Gray. She worked hard to put together a mineral makeup line that is free of fillers, talc, parabens, or bismuth. The end result was the Alice Cosmetics mineral makeup line, which offers a lightweight and natural looking mineral makeup that is also good for your skin at the same time.
Some mineral lines can be too powdery, give poor coverage, or may contain not so skin-friendly ingredients. Alice Cosmetics, on the other hand, went on easily, felt great on my skin and allowed it to breath throughout the day, looked natural, and yet when I needed a little more coverage I was able to add more without emphasizing any fine lines.
Besides the coverage and feel, Alice Cosmetics also offers a really great wide range of shades in their blush, eyeshadow, and foundations. They also have a pretty extensive product line, so you can basically get every makeup item you need in one spot. There's nothing like one-stop shopping, especially if the ingredients are natural and pure. One of the really great items I also tried was the Buff Palette. Each one is hand thrown, so each is unique, and comes in a pretty red velvet pouch and small fan brush to help you mix and then sweep the excess back into your jar. At first, I didn’t think that I would use the Buff Palette, but now I don't know how I got along without it for so long. It makes mixing easier, and now I don't have to toss the powder I don't use since I can pour it back into the jars. So the bottom line is after having tried numerous mineral makeup lines, Alice Cosmetics is now my official favorite.